Inspirational Picture

Inspirational Picture
Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Marketing concept

1. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say, "I am very rich. Marry me!" - That's DIRECT MARKETING


2. You are at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says, "He's very rich. Marry him!"- That's ADVERTISING


3. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day, you call her and say, "Hi, I am very rich. Marry me!" - That's TELEMARKETING


4. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You get up and straighten your tie. You walk up to her and pour her a drink. You open the door for her. You pick up her bag after she drops it. You offer her a ride and you say, "By the way, I am very rich. Will you marry me?" - That's PUBLIC RELATIONS.


5. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. She walks up to you and says, "You are very rich. Can you marry me?" - That's BRAND RECOGNITION


6. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You walk up to her and say, "I am very rich. Marry me!" She gives you a nice hard slap on your face.- That's CUSTOMER FEEDBACK


7. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You walk up to her and say, I am very rich. Marry me!" And she introduces you to her husband.-, That's DEMAND AND SUPPLY GAP


8. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You walk up to her and before you can say anything, another person comes along and tells her, "I am very rich. Marry me!" - That's MARKET COMPETITION


9. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You walk up to her and before you can say anything, another person comes along and tells her, "I am very rich. Marry me! And she follows him.- That's LOSING MARKET SHARE


10. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You walk up to her and before you can say, "I am very rich. Marry me!", YOUR WIFE TURNS UP! - That's BARRIER TO NEW MARKET ENTRY

0 comments:

Inspirational Quotes and Pictures

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name BlackCat 2.0.0